WEBINAR: IMO DCS and EU MRV – emissions reporting made easy
Publisert 28. June, 2018
IMO DCS reporting starts in just six months, on 1 January 2019. Whilst the EU MRV scheme focuses on CO2 emissions from shipping activities to, from and within the EU area, the IMO DCS scheme covers emissions from shipping globally.
DNV GL offers a comprehensive service to facilitate easy and effective compliance with the regimes.
The webinar covers the following aspects:
- Short recap of the IMO DCS and IMO MRV regimes
- Expectations to owners and DNV GL’s role as verifier
- How to achieve compliance
- Demo of the DNV GL app to submit SEEMP Part II for approval
- Recommendations towards compliance
In addition, we will have a Q&A session at the end.
You can choose between two sessions on 3 July: 9:00 – 10:00 a.m. or 4:00 -5:00 p.m. CEST.
This webinar is mainly relevant for ship owners and managers, but any maritime stakeholder can also benefit.
Your presenter will be Tore Longva, Principal Consultant, International Regulatory Affairs.